If you look at the best of the best, you typically find a phenomenal supporting cast. Michael Jorden had Scotty Pippen and Dennis Rodman. Jerry Seinfield had Elanie, Kramer and George Castanza. A lot of attention typically gets focused on the lead for good reason. Their virtuoso like skills are a sight to behold. However, without the supporting cast to add dimension to their abilities, they wouldn’t have become the breakout success they are.
The content on your website is no different. Every page has at least one lead item or primary call to action. It also needs supporting satellite content to help reinforce the message and give “the lead” a platform on which it can display its brilliance. For the coming Winter season the lead may be specials on flu shot immunizations or immunity products. For diabetes awareness month it may be a diabetes-friendly holiday recipe collection. Whatever the topic, you need to have supporting content to help reinforce the lead theme. Fortunately, Aisle7 has over 250 supporting feature articles on a range of self-care topics to help fill in any content gaps you need and make your pages sing.
1. Once you’ve opened Content Explorer, select Call-Out gallery
2. Enter your search keyword term
3. Narrow your search by choosing the type of article you’re interested in. (News, Feature, etc..)
4. Preview and select the call-out(s) you need
5. Grab the URL to post a link on a page or grab the AJAX or REST based URL to pull in the graphic call-out text.